1.Do you like teenagers’ fashion?
2.Do you spend much time with teenagers?
3.What do teenagers in your country usually do?
4.What are teenagers’ advantages?
5.What are teenagers’ favorite activities?
1.What kinds of teachers do you like best?
2.Who was your favorite teacher when you were young?
3.Would you want to be a teacher in the future?
4.Have you ever had bad teachers before?
1. Describe something you bought according to an advertisement you saw.
2. Describe an advertisement you saw before.
3. Describe a TV drama.
4. Describe a piece of good news.
5. Describe a website you often visit.
1. Describe someone who is a good parent.
2. Describe an interesting person from another country.
3. Describe a businessman that you admire.
4. Describe a person who knows a lot/is knowledgeable.
5. Describe a helpful person in work or study.
6. Describe a couple with a happy marriage.
1. Describe a traditional product in your country.
2. Describe a piece of furniture.
3. Describe something you bought recently that you were happy with.
4. Describe an exciting book.
5. Describe an important piece of clothes.
6. Describe something you received for free.
7. Describe a piece of artwork (painting\sculpture\…).
8. Describe an invention that changed the world.
9. Describe an important plant.
1. Describe a leisure facility (cinema \theater\ sports center) you would like to have in your home town.
2. Describe a place where people listen to music.
3. Describe an interesting place that few tourists visit.