例：How much is the shirt?
A. ￡19.15. B. ￡9.18. C. ￡9.15.
1. When will the shirts probably be finished?
A. On Friday morning.
B. On Friday afternoon.
C. On Saturday afternoon.
2. What is the woman going to do on Friday?
A. Take an exam.
B. Study at home.
C. Go to the mountain.
3. What is the man’s job?
A. A barber. B. A pilot. C. A taxi driver.
4. Where does the conversation most probably take place?
A. In the restaurant. B. In the clinic. C. In the classroom.
5. When should the woman turn right?
A. At the green sign. B. At Joe’s Garage. C. After two miles.
6. What is the man going to do tonight?
A. Come to the woman’s home for dinner.
B. Go to a concert with the woman.
C. Go to a concert with his sister.
7. What does the man think of the woman?
A. He thinks she is a good cook.
B. He thinks she does everything very quickly.
C. He thinks she isn’t good at cooking.
8. What does the woman show the man?
A. Some clothes. B. A magazine. C. A new store.
9. What is the problem at the store?
A. The clothes are too expensive.
B. The clothes are not the right size.
C. The clothes are not available.
10. What will happen next Tuesday?
A. There will be a party.
B. The store will be closed.
C. The man can get what he wants.
11. What do we know about the man?
A. He was speeding on purpose.
B. He got lost on the way.
C. He is new to driving.
12. Why did the woman try to talk to the man?
A. She was afraid for her safety.
B. She found the traffic too heavy.
C. She saw a police car behind them.
13. What will most probably happen to the man?
A. He will continue to speed.
B. He will get a ticket.
C. He will run his car into another.
14. What does the man want the woman to do?
A. Meet his sister.
B. Drive to Canada.
C. Have a trip to Seattle.
15. When will the woman return from Seattle?
A. On Friday night.
B. On Saturday night.
C. On Sunday morning.
16. What do we know about the man’s sister?
A. She has longed to see the woman.
B. She won’t go back to Canada.
C. She can’t stay very long.
17. How old was Miss Jenkins??
A. Less than twenty. B. Thirty. C. More than thirty.
18. Why did Miss Jenkins get fatter??
A. Because something was wrong with her.?
B. Because she liked fat and sugar very much.?
C. Because she never had any sports.
19. Why couldn’t Miss Jenkins get on well with her workmates?
A. Because she was richer than them.?
B. Because she was fatter than them.?
C. Because they often laughed at her.
20. What would Miss Jenkins do to the cake?
A. She would eat it up by herself.
B. She would share it with her friends.
C. She wouldn’t eat any cake.