例：How much is the shirt?
A. ￡19.15. B. ￡9.18. C. ￡9.15.
1. What will the woman do tomorrow?
A. Go for a picnic. B. Go shopping. C. Go to the cinema.
2. What will the weather be like on Sunday?
A. Rainy. B. Windy. C. Sunny.
3. How much will the man pay for his daughter’s ticket?
A. $50. B. $100. C. $150.
4. Where is the conversation most probably taking place?
A. In a theatre. B. In a restaurant. C. In a library.
5. What is the probable relationship between the speakers?
A. Mother and son. B. Wife and husband. C. Customer and salesgirl.
6. What does the man think of the girl’s question?
A. It isn’t important.
B. It needn’t to be answered.
C. It’s difficult to answer.
7. What does the man say about the ocean and the sky?
A. They are related.
B. They look exactly the same.
C. They have nothing to do with each other.
8. What did they do with Sam last autumn?
A. Going to Xi’an. B. Visiting the museum. C. Going bike riding.
9. When will the three of them be together?
A. On Monday. B. On Saturday. C. On Wednesday.
10. In how many different ways did the man contact the woman?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Four.
11. What did the woman do five minutes ago?
A. The woman turned on her phone.
B. The woman left a message for the man.
C. The woman got back from lunch.
12. What does the woman imply about her interview?
A. She missed it. B. It went pretty well. C. She didn’t get the job.
13. Which place did Alice recommend to the man?
A. Hubei Province. B. The National Zoo. C. Zhangjiajie National Park.
14. How long did Alice stay in the park?
A. Three days. B. Four days. C. Five days.
15. What did Alice see in the park?
A. Tigers. B. Butterflies. C. Snakes.
16. What are the paths like in the park?
A. They have steps or stairs. B. They are very plain and flat. C. They are hard to walk on.
17. What do the traditional Chinese art forms try to show?
A. The things important in life. B. The things necessary for farming. C. The things interesting at work.
18. What were sky lanterns used for in ancient times?
A. Lighting in the dark night. B. Asking for help when in trouble.
C. Driving the mosquitoes away.
19. How do people use paper cutting during the Spring Festival?
A. To delight their children. B. To wish for good luck. C. To show their art talent.
20. Why is Chinese clay art famous?
A. Because it is of great value.B. Because it is hard to make. C. Because it looks very real.