第一部分： 听力理解(共三节， 30分)
1. When did the fire probably break out?
A. At 9 pm. B. At 8 pm. C. At 7 pm.
2. What does the man usually do after waking up in the morning?
A. Brush his teeth. B. Check the weather forecast. C. Go out.
3. What’s the weather like in Beijing?
A. Hot. B. Cold. C. Windy.
4. Where does the man like watching movies?
A. On cellphones. B. In rooms with WiFi. C. In the theater.
5. What will the woman probably do?
A. Clear useless data. B. Remove unwanted apps. C. Buy a new phone.
6. What is the probable relationship between the two speakers?
A. Boss and secretary. B. Receptionist and guest. C. Ticket agent and customer.
7. When is the Chinese Music Concert?
A. On 15th. B. On 28th. C. On 30th.
8. What does the man want to do?
A. Visit the manager. B. Rent an apartment. C. Ask for directions.
9. What is the man expected to bring with him?
A. An application form. B. The MapQuest. C. His driver’s license.
10. Who is the woman buying a gift for?
A. Her mother. B. Her father. C. Her sister.
11. What will the woman probably buy?
A. A fry pan. B. Wine glasses. C. A Chinese teapot.
12. Where does the conversation probably take place?
A. In a store. B. At a wine shop. C. In a kitchen.
13. What does the woman want to be?
A. A manager. B. A doctor. C. A lawyer.
14. What helps one to be successful according to the speakers?
A. Parents’ assistance. B. True interest. C. Great ambition.
15. What are the speakers talking about?
A. University life. B. The future plan. C. A law firm.
Job Interview Tips
Do some 17 on the company to know if you have the needed 18 or experience
Tell them 19 you would be the best choice, in a confident and 20 way
21. He is going to visit _____university which is located in _____ west of USA.
A. an; 不填 B. a; the C. a; 不填 D. the; the
22. In addition to a healthy diet, you also need regular exercise _____weight.
A. losing B. having lost C. lost D. to lose
23. —I have an appointment with Jane.
—Wait a moment. She _____ with her editor about her new book.
A. is discussing B. will discuss C. had discussed D. was discussing
24. _____ you are 18 years old, hopefully you can become more independent.
A. Whether B. Unless C. In case D. Now that
25. Hearing the news, I felt a great load _____ off my mind and everything got easier.
A. having taken B. taken C. to be taken D. taking
26. She had a feeling that she already knew _____ this conversation was going to lead.
A. where B. when C. why D. how
27. — I guess Bob and Amy won’t come to the party.
— They just called saying that they_____.
A. had been held up B. were holding up
C. have been held up D. would hold up
28. Chongyang Festival, _____ is also known as the Double Ninth Festival, falls on the ninth day of the ninth month of the Chinese lunar calendar.
A. when B. which C. that D. who
29. — Has the interviewee arrived?
— No. I hope he is not lost. It _____ easy to find this place.
A. isn’t B. wasn’t C. won’t be D. hasn’t been
30. _____ she got on the stage, I hadn’t realized she had such a talent in dancing.
A. Since B. As C. Until D. Once
31. If the weather _____better last weekend, we would have gone to the beach.
A. was B. has been C. were D. had been
32. The immersed tunnel of Hongkong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge is 6.7 kilometers long, _____ it the world’s longest and deepest undersea tunnel.
A. to make B. make C. making D. having made
33. —How was the weather during your trip in England?
— Strangely fine! It _____ much.
A. doesn’t rain B. didn’t rain C. hasn’t rained D. hadn’t rained
34. We have work to do, but if you need a rest, we _____ start tomorrow.
A. must B. can C. should D. need
35. If you intend to ask people to respect your authority, you need to lead _____ example.
A. to B. for C. as D. by