1. (2013·厦门模拟)She is quite to office work. You had better offer her some suggestions when necessary.
A. familiar B. fresh C. similar D. sensitive
2. You can’t see well through a telescope unless it is correctly to your sight.
A. accustomed B. adjusted
C. admitted D. adopted
3. (2013·龙岩模拟)—You look tired!
—Yeah, I since 4 p. m. .
A. had played B. have been playing
C. am playing D. have been played
4. “You have to trust in god, friends and bank on education, ”the teacher said in an honest voice.
A. live on B. rely on
C. keep on D. insist on
5. To take exercise indoors is less than in the open air.
A. fortunate B. dangerous
C. safe D. beneficial
6. (2013·合肥模拟)Jack, can you tell me you are always late for school recently?
A. Why is it that B. When is it that
C. What is it that D. Why it is that
7. (2013·六安模拟)Over fifty passengers were injured in the accident, and every doctor was called to the scene.
A. convenient B. available
C. vacant D. conscious
8. —How about eight o’clock tonight outside the cinema?
—That me fine.
A. fits B. meets C. satisfies D. suits
9. (2013·宜昌模拟)His injuries are extremely serious, but he’s expected to .
A. pull in B. pull through
C. pull up D. pull over
10. (2013·温州模拟)As a typist, the most important aspect of the job is to be able to type quickly and .
A. faithfully B. actually
C. roughly D. accurately
11. (2013·南通模拟)The traffic problems have severely affected economic development. we must spare no effort to solve them.
A. Furthermore B. Therefore
C. Meanwhile D. Nevertheless
12. —Can you help me with the math problem, Dad?
—OK, let me think it over.
A. I’m fed up with it. B. I’m stuck.
C. I didn’t get it. D. I can’t find it.
13. They will have you if you don’t pay taxes, because it is everyone’s duty to pay taxes.
A. arrest B. arrested
C. to be arrested D. being arrested
14. I would appreciate if you could teach me how to use the computer.
A. that B. this C. it D. you
15. (2013·岳阳模拟)—Oh, it’s you! I you.
—I’ve just had my hair cut, and I’m wearing my new glasses.
A. didn’t recognize B. hadn’t recognized
C. haven’t recognized D. don’t recognize