各地
资讯
当前位置:考试网 >> 英语六级考试 >> 六级翻译 >> 汉译英 >> 2018年12月英语六级英译汉练习(十四)

2018年12月英语六级英译汉练习(十四)

考试网   2018-10-18   【

2018年12月英语六级英译汉练习(十四)

  你能用德语朗诵这首诗吗?

  Can you read this poem in German?

  你最喜欢哪张画?

  Which of the pictures do you like best?

  你目前怎么样?

  How are you getting along?

  什么时候世界上才能有持久的和平?

  When will there be lasting peace in the world?

  想看这本书的人不多。

  There are not many people who want to read this book.

  在这个洞里曾经住过一群狼。

  There once lived a pack of wolves in this cave.

  碰巧门口停着一辆出租车。

  There happened to be a taxi parked at the gate.

  我们的安排将有一个变化。

  There is going to be a change in our arrangement.

  尽管原子很小,我们可以击碎它。

  Small as/though the atom is, we can smash it.

  如果我在你的位置,我不会这样早放弃。

  If I had been in your place, I wouldn’t have given it up so early.

  如果他能成功,太阳就会从西边出来。

  If he were to succeed, the sun would rise from the west.

  如果有人问起你这件事,你就说你什么也不知道。

  If you should be asked about this, say that you know nothing.

  如果没有空气和水,地球上就不会有生命。

  Were there no air or water, there would be no life on the earth.

  如果你再细心点,本来事可以避免这个错误的。

  Had you been more careful, you might have avoided the mistake.

  生产不断发展,人们的生活水平也一样。

  Production is going up, so is the people’s standard of living.

  社会变了,社会上的人也变了。

  Society has changed and so have the people in it.

  煤在地底下,石油也是。

  Coal is under the ground, and so is oil.

  他看见了,我也看见了。

  He saw it, and so did I.

  他们现在能游泳,我们也能。

  They can swim now, and so can we.

  我们该动身去工地了,你们也该去了。

  We must start for the work-site now. So must you.

  接着来了个新难题。

  Then came a new difficulty.

纠错评论责编:examwkk
相关推荐
热点推荐»