36. K)A student's yearly expenses on access...
37. D)The online access codes may be seen as a way...
38. M)If a student takes a course again, they may have to buy a new...
39. G)McGraw Hill accounts for over one-fifth of the market share...
40. B)Many traditional textbook publishers are now offering online...
41. L)One students complained that they now had to...
42. H)Digital materials can cost students less than half the prince...
43. F)One student decided not to buy her access code until...
44. J)Online systems may deprive teachers of opportunities...
45 .C)Digital access codes are criticized because they are...
46. B) Add to their sustained happiness.
47. A)Earn more money.
48. C)How long its positive effect lasts.
49. D)Their communication with others improved.
50. A)Find financial support
51. C)They all experienced terrible misfortunes.
52. B)The utmost comfort passengers could enjoy.
53. A)It was a mere piece of decoration.
54. D)The belief that they could never sink with a double-layer body.
55. D)She was retired after her naval service.