2013年翻译资格考试汉英口译篇(8)
1. The letter "x" stands for an unknown number.字母x代表未知数。
2. The sight of the dead body scared him stiff.看到尸体把他吓僵了。
3. There are lots of huge buildings in Beijing.在北京有许多高大的建筑物。来自www.Examw.com
4. There is an interesting film on Channel one.在一频道有一部有趣的电影。
5. They plan to immigrate to Finland next year.他们计划明年移居芬兰。
6. We enjoyed driving along the new expressway.我们喜欢沿着新建的高速公路开车。
7. We need to cooperate perfectly to win the game.要想赢得比赛,我们需要密切配合。
8. We need more than listening. We need action!我们需要的不光是听得进意见,我们要的是行动。
9. Yes. I wouldn't go home early if I were you.是的,如果我是你,我不会早回家。
10. He had to choose between death and dishonor.他不得不在死亡和耻辱之间选择。
11. His previous attempts had been unsuccessful.他以前的尝试没有成功。
13. I determined that nothing should be changed.我决定什么都不改变。
14. I don't think it will lead to a good result.我认为这事不会有什么好结果。
15. I have 4 books and 2 magazines to check out.我有4本书和2本杂志要借。
16. I think I've filled in everything correctly.我想各项都填对了。
17. I'm not sure whether I have locked the door.我没把握是否锁了门。
18. It took him a little time to fix that watch.他很快就把表修理好了。
19. My father is at home looking for the ticket.我爸爸正在家里找票呢!
20. Not until last week did I get a work permit.直到上周我才拿到工作许可证。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论