翻译资格考试

各地资讯

当前位置:考试网 >> 翻译资格考试 >> 一级口译 >> 英语指导 >> 翻译资格考试高级口译:戴望舒-《狱中题壁》

翻译资格考试高级口译:戴望舒-《狱中题壁》

来源:考试网   2016-12-06【

  《狱中题壁》

  If I die here,

  如果我死在这里,

  Friends, do not be say,

  朋友啊,不要悲伤,

  I shall always exist

  我会永远地生存

  In your hearts.

  在你们的心上。

  One of you died,

  你们之中的一个死了,

  In a cell in Japanese-occupied territory,

  在日本占领地的牢里,

  He harbored deep hatred,

  他怀着的深深仇恨,

  You should always remember.

  你们应该永远地记忆。

  When you come back,

  当你们回来,

  Dig up his mutilated body from the mud,

  从泥土掘起他伤损的肢体,

  Hoist his soul up high

  用你们胜利的欢呼

  With your victory cheers.

  把他的灵魂高高扬起。

  And then place his bones on a mountain peak,

  然后把他的白骨放在山峰,

  To bask in the sun, and bathe in the wind:

  曝着太阳,沐着飘风:

  In that dark damp dirt cell,

  在那暗黑潮湿的土牢,

  This was his sole beautiful dream.

  这曾是他唯一的美梦。

责编:xixi2580 评论 纠错

报考指南

报名时间 报名流程 考试时间
报考条件 考试科目 考试级别
成绩查询 考试教材 考点名录
合格标准 证书管理 备考指导

更多

  • 会计考试
  • 建筑工程
  • 职业资格
  • 医药考试
  • 外语考试
  • 学历考试