261. The dull bull fully fulfilled pulling the bulletproof bulletin board.
262. The lucky duck tucked in truck suddenly sucked the gas from the bucket.
263. Boil the oil soiled by the coil in the toilet lest it spoil.
264. The selfish man put himself on the shelf.
265. In this climate, the climber climbed up the cliff with his stiff limbs.
266. The puffy staff's stuffy chests are stuffed with sufficient suffering.
267. The member of good memory remembers to commemorate his friend with memorials.
268. The room is lumbered with numerous cucumbers.
269. The poet's toes get out of his shoes. Here heroes are zeros.
270. In the library, the arbitrary librarian wrote the auxiliary diary about military literature.
271. The royal destroyer employs lots of loyal employees.
272. On the voyage, the enjoyable toy brought me joy and annoyance.
273. Her boyfriend fed a box of oxygen and hydrogen to the ox and fox.
274. The instructor struggled to say, "The structure of the construction led to the destruction."
275. I debated that the debtor was doubtless in double troubles.
276. With a dim triumph, she trims the swimming-suit rim at the swimming-pool brim.
277. Twice the twin king wins the winter swinging under the wing of the plane.
278. Having piled miles of files, the compiler smiled a while at the profile.
279. By the spoon you'll soon see the smooth tooth of the moon above the booth.
280. She met me in the Fleet Street and greeted me with a sweet smile.