51.沉重的包袱 a millstone around one’s neck
他一直打算出国留学,可是年迈的老母亲以及妻子和孩子成了他的沉重包袱。
He’s been thinking of furthering his studies abroad but, his aged mother, his wife and the children all become a millstone around his neck.
52.理亏 be in the wrong
他承认那是他的不是,而且也向你表示了歉意,你为什么还要对他如此的不依不饶呢?
He admitted he was in the wrong and had already expressed his apology. But why should you still come down on him like a ton of bricks?
53.除非太阳打西边出来 till gigs can fly
想让我嫁给他那号人? 除非太阳打西边出来。
Want me to marry a person of his sort? Till pigs can fly.
54.宽容大度 turn the other cheek
当你得知别人在背后说了你的坏话时,要做到对这个人宽容大度是很难的。
When you know that someone spoke evil of you behind your back, it would be very difficult to turn the other cheek to him.
55.赞扬某人sing someone’s praises.
你为什么老是赞扬那个家伙?我认为他不值得你称赞
Why should you always sing that guy’s praises? I don’t think he deserves all your praise.
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论