商务英语

各地资讯

当前位置:考试网 >> 商务英语 >> BEC中级 >> 阅读理解 >> 2017商务英语阅读技巧:经典句型三

2017商务英语阅读技巧:经典句型三

来源:考试网   2017-03-06【

  Your offer is wider than we can consider.

  你的出价比我们想象的要高。

  We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.

  我们很遗憾的声明:我们的消费者认为你的价格太高了,而且和普遍的市场价比,高的过分了。

  We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.

  我们感谢你的商品质量这么好,但我们不会接受你的条件。

  We find your prices are two high to be acceptable.

  我们发现你的价格太高了,我们无法接受。

  We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.

  我们很遗憾的告诉你的出价一丁点也不让我们满意。

  The quotation submitted by you is too high.

  你提交的报价太高了。

  We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.

  很抱歉,您的出价我们无法接受。

  You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner.

  你方的价格太高,它会使得我方陷入困境。

  It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.

  你方的订价如此之高,我方根本无法推销。

  Your price is beyond our expectation.

  你方的价格超出了我们的预料。

  You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.

  您应该知道同样产品因市场不同,定价应有不同。按照我们这里的市场行情,你们的价格也太高了。

  Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.

  你们的缝纫机价格高的让人无法接受。

  We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.

  很遗憾,你方的价格偏高,如果你方不能降价20%,生意根本没办法谈成。

  Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.

  你方的价格涨得太快,我方根本无法以如此高价销售你方产品。

  We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.

  很遗憾,因你方的价格也太高,根本没可能达成交易。

  The price you offer is entirely unworkable.

  你方的报价根本行不通。

  If you hang on the original offer business is impossible.

  如果你方坚持按原来报价,生意根本没办法谈下去

  If you able to make the price easier , we might take a larger quality.

  如果你方能出价更合理,我们可能会加大订单数量。

  There is a little likelihood of concluding business at your price.

  按你方价格,毫无可能达成交易。

  We think your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.

责编:Aimee 评论 纠错

报考指南

报名时间 报名入口 报考条件
考试时间 考试大纲 考试内容
成绩查询 等级划分 成绩评定
合格证书 考试教材 备考指导

更多

  • 会计考试
  • 建筑工程
  • 职业资格
  • 医药考试
  • 外语考试
  • 学历考试