1核心学习:Sponsorships 赞助
2 对话:
Steve: That is the jazziest t-shirt I have ever seen Mike.
史蒂文:这是我所见过的最棒的T恤衫,麦克。
Mike: Thanks Steve. It's brand spanking new.
麦克: 谢谢,我还从未穿过它呢。
Steve: Where did you get it?
史蒂文:你从哪儿弄到它的?
Mike: Fiona from the marketing department gave it to me yesterday.
麦克: 在市场部工作的菲欧娜昨天刚给我的。
Steve: Why are marketing giving away freebies?
史蒂文:市场部为什么要发放免费赠品呢?
Mike: It's part of a new campaign. The company is sponsoring a football team!
史蒂文:这是新的商业促销活动中的一部分。公司正在赞助一支足球队呢!
Steve: That is the coolest! Do we get free tickets to the games?
麦克: 这太酷了!我们能不能拿到免费的球票呢?
Mike: There are so many perksfrom sponsoring a sports team! Sit down and I will tell you all about it.
史蒂文:赞助体育比赛可是有很多额外津贴呢!坐下来,让我给你好好讲讲。
3 单词简析
1) Jazzy:attractive, appealing, cool
奔放的:有吸引力的、很酷的
ex:The new fashion shop at the mall has some of the jazziest clothes in town.
商城里的新时装店有些镇上最酷的衣服。
2) Brand spanking new:so new that it has never been worn before
崭新的,从未被穿过的
ex:Last night I spilled a whole coffee on my brand spanking new pants.
昨晚上我把咖啡洒到了我的新裤子上。
3) Campaign:an on-going project
商业促销活动:马上就要开展的商业项目
ex:The new marketing campaign will increase our profits by 100 percent if it is successful.
新的营销活动如果成功的话,会增加我们百分之百的利润。
4) Perks:free benefits, sometimes called freebies
额外津贴
ex:Although my salary is not so high, there are many perks that make up for it.
虽然我的工资不高,但有很多额外津贴,可以算作一部分补偿。
上一篇:BEC商务英语:看法不一致
下一篇:双11来啦,商务英语好课提前抢!
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论