1.The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.
我们2月12日订购的货物于破损情况下抵达
2.A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.
一些木箱破裂,货物严重受损
3.The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.
包装太差,货物渗漏严重
4.We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.
我们要通知你我们向你订购的汽车有5辆已严重超过每小时50公里速度
5.Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.
近20%的包破损,货物严重受污
6.From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we find that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.
从2,000箱玻璃货物中抽查了一些,货物已经破碎。
7.On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.
在检查时,我们发现约50只袋子已破,估计240公斤水泥丢失
8.We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.
我们遗憾地告诉你发来的货物中有8箱受损
9.We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.
我们已检查货物,发现92块遗失,其余不宜使用
10.Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.
经重检你方的货物被发现短重
下一篇:双11来啦,商务英语好课提前抢!
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论