商务英语

各地资讯

当前位置:考试网 >> 商务英语 >> 网校公告 >> 商务英语外贸英语信函:买方的支付方式2

商务英语外贸英语信函:买方的支付方式2

来源:考试网   2013-08-19【

  1.Could you make an exception in our case and accept D/P or D/A?

  你能特例接受付款交单或承兑交单吗

  2.I hope you would leave us some leeway in terms of payment.

  我希望你能让我们在付款条件上有所偏差

  3.Would you agree to a 30-day credit period?

  你同意30日信用期吗

  4.Because of the money problem, I hope that you can allow us to pay in installments with the first payment after delivery, then we’ll pay the rest once month.

  因为资金问题,我希望你能让我们在首付到达后能分批付款,然后我们将月结

  5.We are having some trouble in receiving payment, so we want to ask if we could defer payment until the end of the month.

  我们在收款上遇到一些问题,故我想问一下我们能否延迟到月底付款

  6.We refer payment after delivery, because these goods are very expensive.

  我们希望货到付款,因为这批货非常昂贵

  7.We hope to payment by bill of exchange at 30d/s .

  我们希望付款改为30日汇票

  8.We hope you can accept payment in other currencies expect in US dollars.

  我们希望你们能够接受除美金以外的其它货币

  9.We shall be very happy if you can grant us a extension of 2 weeks.

  如果你们能给我们延长2周我们将非常高兴

  10We ask to put off the time of our payment 3 months later to facilitate the capital turnover.

  我们要求能推迟付款3个月以便资金周转

  Unit Nineteen 保险

  11 Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice value).

  请给我们这批货物在发票金额上加10%的保险(即发票金额为110%)

  12e’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.

  我们要求根据实际对我们订购的货物按发票金额120%投保水渍险

  13Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.

  请保留附件表所列出的货物

  14For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.

  对这批货,我们要按发票金额110%投保破损险

  15ur company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.

  我们公司要按发票金额110%投保

  16lease insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.

  请按合同金额120%对电扇投保

  17he machines are to be unsured against all risks.

  机器不确定所有风险

  18e only cover FPA and war risk.

  我们仅保平安险和战争险

 19here are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good enough.

  航行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了

  20ur goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.

  我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要保所有险

责编:chenjuan670 评论 纠错

报考指南

报名时间 报名入口 报考条件
考试时间 考试大纲 考试内容
成绩查询 等级划分 成绩评定
合格证书 考试教材 备考指导

更多

  • 会计考试
  • 建筑工程
  • 职业资格
  • 医药考试
  • 外语考试
  • 学历考试