欢迎各位员工及家属参与。
All staff and their family members are welcome.
董事会将于8月4号星期五下午3点在1131室召开会议。
The board of directors will be conducting a meeting at 3 p.m on Friday ,august 4 in room 1131
我们的门诊政策有所变动,希望大家注意。
There has been a change in our clinic sercice policy which we would like to bring to your attention.
This Wednesday’s regular meeting announced the establishment of Research and Development Department.
这个周三的公司例会宣布成立公司研发部。
Call zhang wen at 2397884 for more detailed information.
有关详情请联系张文,电话2397884
We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for being coopertive.
借此机会感谢大家的配合。
We very much hope that you will be able to attend our wedding ceremony and look forward to meeting you on 22 november.
我们非常希望你能参加我们的结婚典礼,希望能在11月22号那天见到你。
Mr .and mrs michael garwood request the honor of your presence at an gardon party to celebrate their daughter’s graduation from college。michael garwood
夫妇很荣幸能邀请您参加庆祝他们女儿大学毕业的花园聚会。
You and your family members are cordially invited to attend the pwc annual ball.
盛情邀请您和家人参加pwc的周年舞会
希望您能接受邀请,并在7月23日之前回复.
l hope you will accept the invitation and reply before 23rd july.
晚宴开始前在209室会有茶点,欢迎前往。
Tea and cakes will be served before the evening dinner in room 209.welcome to join us.
Please remit payment withhin ten days so that you can maintain your credit rating
请于10天内汇款,以维持你的信用等级。
Althought abc company has reserved the clubhouse for saturay ,we can instead offer you our conference room,which seats 60.
虽然ABC公司已预订在星期六使用会所,但是我们仍能为您提够60人的会议室。
You will be glad to know that your request for reimbursement for travel expense is granted.
您要求报销差旅费的请求已被批准,相信您一定很高兴得知这一消息。
Customers will be provided with the best service owing to our long experience in the catering business.
凭借在饮食业的丰富经验,我们能为顾客提供最好的服务。
We have noticed in your letter that the damages to five chairs in shipment were found.
从您的来信得知,已发现5把椅子在装运过程中受到损坏。
我们希望本月底以前收到您应付的金额。
We hope to receive the amount due by the end of this month.
我们希望你们能对货物满意,并期待收到你们更多的订单。
We hope you are satisfied with our goods,and look forward to receiving your future orders.
对于任何不便之处我们再次表示感谢。
We apologize again for any inconvenience.
如能尽早回复,不胜感激。
An early reply would be appreciated.
我们期待与你们的合作愉快而成功。
We look forward to a happy and succesful working relationship with you.
Please note the change of date of the company’s annual party.
请注意公司周年舞会的日期变动。
I would like to present the following findings.
下面我将罗列有关结果。
Effective immediately are the following policies.
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论