你认为我们的工厂怎样? What did you think of our factories?
我有深刻的印象。 I was impressed very much.
我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。 Thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.
你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。 We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.
我想从贵公司购买一些电脑。 I want to purchase some computers from your company.
我们对贵方的印花真丝围巾很感兴趣,请介绍一下贵方的价格好吗? We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, could you give us some idea about your price?
我们想了解一下你方在这方面的供货能力及销售条件。 Wed like to know your availability and conditions of sale of this line.
我们急需一等品。 We are in great need of Grade A.
如果一等品无货,二等品也可以。 If Grade A is not available, Grade B will do.www.Examw.com
我们知道贵方是主要煤炭出口商,能满足我们的需求量。 We know that you are leading exporters of coal and you can provide the quantity we need.
请您把商品货号告诉我们。 Please tell us the Article Number of the Product.
您能提供一个参考价吗? Could you give me an indication of the price?
希望贵方对我们感兴趣的工艺品报一下价。 We look forward to your quotations for the arts and crafts which we are interested in.
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论