我会试试看,但是不敢保证。 I will try, but no promises.
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗? I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
不客气。 You are welcome.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
我可以提示一个想法。 Let me give you an indication.
请记得这不是最后的回答。 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。 Just for arguments sake, suppose we disagree.
没有相关的出版资料。 There is no such published information.
这样的资料为机密资料。 Such data is confidential.
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。 I am not sure such data does exist.
这要看列表内容。 It would depend on what is on the list.
www.examw.com
我们急需这些资料。 We need them urgently.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
我想请刘先生来听电话。 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.