781 I think your price is on the high side.
我认为贵方价格偏高。
782 Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.
你方价格比去年高出20%。
783 It must be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
如果我们按这个价格购买,将很能难推销。
784 Competition for this kind of goods is tough.
这种商品的竞争非常激烈。
785 We can't persuade the end-users to buy your products at this price.
按这个价格,我们不能说服用户购买你们的产品。
786 To conclude the business, you need to cut your price at least by 4%,I believe.
我认为要做成这笔交易,您至少要降价4%。
787 The German quotation is lower than yours.
德国报价比你们的低。
788 You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at cheap prices in large quantities.
您知道有的国家对这种商品正在削价抛售。
789 I'd like to point out that your original price exceeded the market price already. We cannot accept it.
我想指出提你方原始价格已经超出市场价格。我们不能接受。
790 If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me your cards and put them on the table.
如果您确有诚意与我们做生意,请摊牌吧。
791 If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other suppliers.
如果您的价格难以接受,我们的客户就会转向其他的供应商。
792 If you insist on your original price, I'm afraid you will have little chance to get the business.
如果您坚持原来的价格,恐怕您获得这笔交易的可能性极小。
793 Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.
别的供应商有和这几乎相同的货,价格便宜10%至14%。
794 The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.
市场在萎缩,我们建议你方马上接受。
795 I'm glad that we've settled the price.
很高兴我们就价格达成了共识。
796 I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future.
非常感谢贵方的努力与合作,希望这只是我们今后业务往来的开端。
797 What's your counter-offer?
您的还价是多少?中 华 考 试 网
798 It's impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has gone up in recent years.
不可能,您可能注意到了近年来原材料的价格上涨了。
799 Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is quite reasonable.
和国际市场价格相比,我方报价相比较合理。
800 The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get from our competitors, I'm afraid.
恐怕我方报价比您从我方竞争对手那儿得到的报价更优惠。
801 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.
如果您把质量考虑进去的话,您会发现我方价格是合理的。
802 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition.
我们保证提供能经得起激烈竞争的高质量产品。
803 I still have some questions concerning our contract.
就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
804 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
805 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
806 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你认为合同有问题吗?
807 We'd like you to consider our request once again.
我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
808 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。
809 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。
810 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。
下一篇:商务英语常用缩略词:F
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论