投诉与索赔
The shipment i stuck in customs.
出货在海关受阻。
If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.
如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。
I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.
我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。
We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.
很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。
Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.
经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。
The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.
所发送的货比原样品差。
How many are you short?
你们缺了多少?
Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?
你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。
Who'll bear the freight?
运费由谁来承担?
We have a complaint about quality.
我们要起诉质量问题。
We have to file a ckaim on you.
我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。
The goods you sent are not up to the standard.
你们发运来的货物不符合标准。
I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.
我认为责任不在我方。
We can only take on so much.
我们只能承受这么多。
上一篇:商务实战:英语沟通之“税收”
下一篇:商务英语常用缩略词:F
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论