商务英语

各地资讯

当前位置:考试网 >> 商务英语 >> 商务实战 >> 外贸英语实战汇总:第8篇

外贸英语实战汇总:第8篇

来源:考试网   2010-05-22【
  what is the insurance premium?

  保险费是多少?

  The premium is to be calculated in this way.

  保险费是这样计算的。

  The total premium is 800 U.S. dollars.

  保险费总共是800美圆。

  The cover paid for will vary according to the type of goods and the circumstances.

  保险费用按照货物类别的具体情况会有所不同。

  The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance.

  我们所收取的费率是很有限的,当然,保险费用要根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。

  According to co-insurance clauses, the insured person must pay usually 20 percent of the total expenses covered.

  根据共同保险条款,保险人通常必须付全部费用的百分之二十。

  The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind.

  这类险别的保险费率将根据货物种类而定。

  Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks.

  保险经纪人会开出承保各类货物的各种险别的费用。

  Can you give me an insurance rate?

  您能给我一份保险率表吗?

  Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain?

  您能查一下瓷器的保险费率吗?

  You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs.

  你不仅要研究各种保险所标明的给予保险人的赔偿费用,还要研究它的条件与限制,然后选出最适合你需要的一种。

  Words and Phrases

  insurance expense 保险费

  premium rate 保险费率

  premium 保险费

  insurance rate 保险费率表

  insurance proceeds 保险金(保险收入)

  F.P.A. stands for "Free from Particular Average".

  FPA代表平安险。

  W.P.A. stands for "With Particular Average".

  WPA代表水渍险。

  I'll have the goods covered against Free from Particular Average.

  我将为货物投保平安险。

  I know that F.P.A insurance doesn't cover losses on consumer goods.

  我知道平安险不包括消费品的种种损失。

  I don't think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A……

  我认为水渍险承保的范围并不比平安险的范围宽。

  Free from Particular Average is good enough.

  只保平安险就可以了。

  The goods are to be insured F.P.A.

  这批货需投保平安险。

  What you've covered is Leakage.

  你所投保的是渗漏险。

  Why don't you wish to cover Risk of Breakage?

  您为什么不想投保破碎险呢?

  W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND.

  针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不成险。

  Don't you wish to arrange for W.P.A. and additional coverage against Risk of Breakage?

  您不想保水渍险和附加破碎险吗?

  Not every breakage is a particular average.

  并不是所有的破碎险都属于单独海损。

  The coverage is W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage.

  投保的险别为水渍险加破碎险。

  Well, obviously you won't want All Risks cover.

  显然,你不想保综合险。

  An All Risks policy covers every sort of hazard, doesn't it?

  一份综合险保单保所有的险,是吗?

  We'd like? to cover the porcelain ware against All Risks.

  我们想为这批瓷器投保综合险。

  Please insure the shipment for RMB5,000 against All Risks.

  请将这批货物投保综合险人民币5000元。

  We've cover insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against All Risks.

责编:mal 评论 纠错

报考指南

报名时间 报名入口 报考条件
考试时间 考试大纲 考试内容
成绩查询 等级划分 成绩评定
合格证书 考试教材 备考指导

更多

  • 会计考试
  • 建筑工程
  • 职业资格
  • 医药考试
  • 外语考试
  • 学历考试