商务英语

各地资讯

当前位置:考试网 >> 商务英语 >> BEC高级 >> 写作指导 >> 2016年商务英语写作高级培训模板辅导一

2016年商务英语写作高级培训模板辅导一

来源:考试网   2016-08-08【

  我想问你一个问题。 I would like to ask you a question.

  好,请说。 Yes. Please do.

  你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗? Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

  我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。 I do not know whether you care to answer right away.

  我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

  抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗? Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

  请你尽量放慢说话速度。 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

  我会试试看。 I will try.

  你能详细说明你们的论据吗? Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

  这会帮助我了解你们的重点。 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

  我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

  事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

  我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。 We really need more specific information about your technology.

  这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧? Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isnt it?

  我会试试看,但是不敢保证。 I will try, but no promises.

  我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗? I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

  不客气。 You are welcome.

  以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

  我可以提示一个想法。 Let me give you an indication.

  请记得这不是最后的回答。 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

  让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

  为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。 Just for arguments sake, suppose wedisagree.

  没有相关的出版资料。 There is no such published information.

  这样的资料为机密资料。 Such data is confidential.

  我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。 I am not sure such data does exist.

  这要看列表内容。 It would depend on what is on the list.

  我们急需这些资料。 We need them urgently.

  好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as weacquire it.

  我想请刘先生来听电话。 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.

  我想请约翰先生听电话好吗? May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?

  我想和你们的老板讲话好吗? May I speak to your boss?

  找一位能讲英语的人来。 Give me someone who can speak English.

  请问有没有会讲英语的? Is there anyone who can speak English.

  我想请你们负责人讲话。 I would like to talk with someone in charge.

  我想请你们主管讲话。 I would like to talk to your chief.

  我要请王先生讲话。 Let me talk to Mr. Wang.

  我能请李先生讲话吗? Can I speak to Mr. Li?

  他什么时候回来? When is he expected to be back?

  你知道他什么时候会回来? Do you know when he will be back?

  你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来? Can you tell me what time Mr. chen will be back ?

  请问你是哪一位? Who is this ,please?

  请问你是谁? Who is calling, please?

  请问你姓名? May I have your name?

  你要找谁? Whom are you calling?

  请你把他的名字拼给我好吗? Will you please spell his name for me?

  请再说一遍。 Please say it again.

  请你说大声一点好吗? Would you speak a little louder?

责编:ZCF 评论 纠错

报考指南

报名时间 报名入口 报考条件
考试时间 考试大纲 考试内容
成绩查询 等级划分 成绩评定
合格证书 考试教材 备考指导

更多

  • 会计考试
  • 建筑工程
  • 职业资格
  • 医药考试
  • 外语考试
  • 学历考试