运费由谁来负责呢? Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?
谁负担运费呢? Who assumes shipment cost?
那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用。 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the document.tion costs.
我们也要贵方负责保险以及把货物运到港口的费用。 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port.
如果是那样,我们也许需要重新讨论价格。 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.
我们希望常规的发货时间是什么时候呢? When could we typically expect delivery?
惩罚延迟发货有什么保证呢? What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?
请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.
我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率。 Well have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers.
我们现在开始开会好吗? Shall we start the meeting now?
谢谢你出席今天的会议。 Thank you for attending todays meeting.
在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.
本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.
让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。 Lets look at the agenda and talk the first item.
史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗? Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?
我们已进行很久了,让我们休息一下好吗? Weve gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?
我不知道你们是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。 I dont know about the rest of you, but i'd like a break.
我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。 Lets stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.
哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。 Well, I think its time we get back to business.
请你们各位就坐好吗?我们要继续开会了。 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.
今天就到这儿了。 Thats all for today.
让我们今天就到此为止吧。 Lets call it a day.
下星期二下午怎样?各位没有意见吧? How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with everyone?
对不起,星期二我无法参加。 I'm sorry. I cant make it on Tuesday.
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论