如果您坚持原来的价格,恐怕您获得这笔交易的可能性极小。 If you insist on your original price, I'm afraid you will have little chance to get the business.
别的供应商有和这几乎相同的货,价格便宜10%至14%. Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.
市场在萎缩,我们建议你方马上接受。 The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.
很高兴我们就价格达成了共识。 I'm glad that weve settled the price.
非常感谢贵方的努力与合作,希望这只是我们今后业务往来的开端。 I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future.
您的还价是多少? Whats your counter-offer?
不可能,您可能注意到了近年来原材料的价格上涨了。 Its impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has gone up in recent years.
和国际市场价格相比,我方报价相比较合理。 Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is quite reasonable.
恐怕我方报价比您从我方竞争对手那儿得到的报价更优惠。 The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get from our competitors, I'm afraid.
如果您把质量考虑进去的话,您会发现我方价格是合理的。 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.
我们保证提供能经得起激烈竞争的高质量产品。 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition.
就合同方面我还有些问题要问。 I still have some questions concerning our contract.
我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
你认为合同有问题吗? Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。 Wed like you to consider our request once again.
我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。 Wed like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。 We cant agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。 We dont have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。 Thats international practice. We cant break it.
我们可以重新考虑修改合同。 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论