商务英语

各地资讯

当前位置:考试网 >> 商务英语 >> BEC初级 >> 阅读理解 >> 2016年BEC初级考试阅读辅导(3)

2016年BEC初级考试阅读辅导(3)

来源:考试网   2016-09-28【

  包装(三)

  We agree to use cartons for outer packing.

  我们同意用纸箱做外包装。

  Could you use cardboard boxes?

  你们用硬纸板箱包装吗?

  It would cost more for you to pack the goods in wooden cases.

  使用木箱包装成本会高些。

  The piece goods are to be wrapped in kraft paper, then packed in wooden cases.

  布匹在装入木箱以前要用牛皮纸包好。

  The eggs are packed in cartons with beehives lined with shake-proof paper board.

  鸡蛋要用带蜂房孔,内衬防震纸板的纸箱包装。

  Each pill is put into a small box sealed with wax.

  每个丸药装入小盒后用蜡密封好。

  Please make the fruit jar airtight.

  请把果酱罐密封。

  We’ll pack them two dozen to one carton, gross weight around 25 kilos a carton.

  我们一纸箱装两打,每箱毛重25公斤。

  Ten bottles are put into a box and 100 boxes into a carton.

  10支装入一小盒,100盒装入一个纸箱。

  This would discourage people from trying their hand on such packing.

  人们不轻易使用这种包装。

  No charge will be allowed for packages.

  包装容器不收费。

  The case was a substantial one, with sufficient packing used.

  此箱坚固,使用了足够的包装材料。

  I’m afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation.

  我担心远洋运输用纸箱不结实。

  Such shirts packed in cardboard cartons can save freight cost.

  使用硬纸箱包装这批衬衣可以节省运费。

  We prefer packing in smaller cases.

  我们宁愿用小箱子包装。

  We advocate using smaller container to pack the goods.

  我们主张用小容器包装这批货。

责编:xixi2580 评论 纠错

报考指南

报名时间 报名入口 报考条件
考试时间 考试大纲 考试内容
成绩查询 等级划分 成绩评定
合格证书 考试教材 备考指导

更多

  • 会计考试
  • 建筑工程
  • 职业资格
  • 医药考试
  • 外语考试
  • 学历考试