商务英语

各地资讯

当前位置:考试网 >> 商务英语 >> BEC初级 >> 口语听力 >> 2017年日常商务英语口语(3)

2017年日常商务英语口语(3)

来源:考试网   2017-11-16【

  状况1:在公司接应电话

  A:这是ABC公司,我可以帮您什么忙吗?

  This is ABC company. May I help you?

  B:我要找王大卫先生(请接王大卫先生)。

  David Wang,please./Is David in?/Could I speak to David?

  A:请问贵姓?

  Who is calling/speaking?/May I have your name?

  B:William Johnson。

  A:请稍候。

  Hold on,please/Wait for a moment.

  (如果要找的人不在时)

  A:对不起,他不在,您要留言吗?

  Sorry, he’s(was/went) out. Would you like to leave a message?

  B:请他回电,告诉他我在公司等他的电话。(我住在希尔顿饭店,房号1020)

  Tell him to call me back, for I will wait for his telephone in my componey. (I live in room 1020, Hilton hotlel)

  A:好的,他一回来,我会请他马上回电。(我会将此留言转告他)谢谢来电!

  Ok, I’ll ask him to call you back as soon as he returns.(I’ll give him the message)Thank you for your call.

  B:谢谢您的帮忙。

  Thank you for your help.

  状况2 人在国外,经由接线生打对方付款电话回台湾

  A:接线生,我要打一通对方付款的越洋电话到台湾。

  Operator, I want to make a collect overseas phone call to Taiwan.

  B:您要找哪位?

  Whom would you like to speak to?

  A:David Lee。

  B:电话号码多少?

  Telephone number?

  A:代码是886,区码是02,电话号码是25432100。

  The code is 886, the area code is 02, the phone number is 25432100.

  B:您的大名?

  May I have your name?

  A:Lisa Wang。

  B:请等一会儿。

  Hold on, please.

  A:好的,谢谢。

  Ok, thank you.

  B:接通了,请讲。

  The line is through now. Please speak.

  状况3 在公司接电话,要找的人如不在,请对方留言。

  A:早安,ABC公司,我可以帮您什么忙吗?

  Morning,this is ABC company,may I help you?

  B:请接分机123。

  Extension 123,please.

  A:请稍候。

  Hold on,please.

  B:谢谢。

  Thank you.

  C:出口部,我可以帮到您什么忙吗?

  Import department,may I help you?

  B:是的,我想和王先生谈话。

  Yes,I would like to speak to Mr.Wang.

  C:对不起,他不在公司(他刚出去吃午饭),您要不要留言给他?

  Sorry,he was out(he went out to have luch just now).Would you like to leave a message?

  B:是的,请他回电,我的名字是David Lee,我的电话号码是27720151。

  Yes,please ask him to call me back,I’m David Lee,my phone number is 27720151.

  C:请再重复一下电话号码。

  Please repeat your phone number.

  B:好的,2-7-7-2-0-1-5-1。

  Ok, 2-7-7-2-0-1-5-1

  C:您的大名如何拼写?

  How do you spell your name?

  B:D-A-V-I-D L-E-E. D-A-V-I-D L-E-E

  C:他一回来,我请他回电。

  I’ll ask him to call back as soon as he returns.

  B:谢谢,再见。

  Thank you, bye.

  C:谢谢来电。

  Thank you for your call/Thank you for calling.

  1、打电话号码 make a phone call

  2、接线生 operator

  3、对方付款电话 collect call

  4、预先付款电话 prepaid call

  5、长途电话 long distance call

  6、市内电话 local call

  7、国际电话 international phone call/overseas phone call

  8、代码 code

  9、区码 area code

  10、等一下 Hold on,please./Wait a moment./Moment,please./Wiat a minute./One moment,pleast.

  11、分机 extension

  12、部门 department

  13、(请对方)留话 leave a message/Would you like to leave a message?

  14、(帮不在的人)留话 take a message/May I take a message?

  15、重复 repeat/Can you repeat your phone number?

  16、回电 call back

  状况4:客人来电,刚好接电话的人就是要找的人,互相问候,约订见面时间地点

  A:早安,这是ABC公司。我可以帮到您什么忙吗?

  Morning,this is ABC company.May I help you?

  B:请接李先生。

  Mr.Lee please./Is Mr.Lee in?/May I speak to Mr.Lee?

  A:是的,我就是。请问谁来电?

  Yes,speaking.Who is calling?/May I have your name?

  B:我是美国来的George。

  I am George from USA.

  A:噢,George,您好吗?您现在在哪里?

  Oh,George,how are you?Where are you in now?

  B:很好,谢谢,我现在在台北。

  Very fine,thank you,I am in Taibei now.

  A:您何时到台北的?

  When did you come to Taipei?

  B:前天(昨晚很晚的时候)

  The day before yesterday.

  A:很高兴听到您的消息,您现在住哪个饭店?

  It’s my pleasure to hear you,Which hotel do you stay in now?

  B:我住希尔顿饭店。

  I stay in Hilton hotel.

  A:房号几号?

  What is the room number?

  B:1020。

  1020

  A:我们今晚可以碰个面吗?

  May I have a appointment with you tonight?

  B:很抱歉,我今晚排满了,明天晚上如何?

  Very sorry,I am occupied tonight,what about tomorrow night?

  A:可以,在哪里见面?几点钟?

  Ok,where and when?

  B:7:00,在我住的饭店。

  7:00,in my staying hotel.

  A:好的,我会到饭店接您,明晚见。

  Ok,I am going to the hotel to pick you up.see you tomorrow night.

  单词/词组

  1、请再说一遍 Pardon?/May I beg your pardon?

  2、请问贵姓 Who is calling?/Who is speaking?/May I have your name?

  3、前天 the day before (yesterday)

  后天 the day after (tomorrow)

  4、到达 arrive/reach/get

  5、占满 occupy

  我没空 I’m occupy./I have no time./I’m not available.

  状况5:去接客户前,先打电话到饭店提醒他

  A:希尔顿饭店,我可以帮到您什么吗?

  This is Hilton hotel,may I help you?

  B:请接1020房。

  Room .1020 plese.

  A:请稍候。

  Hold on, please..

  C:喂,我是George.

  Hello,this is George.

  B:George吗?

  Is that George speaking?

  C:是的,正是,请问哪位?

  Yes,it is right,who is speaking?

  B:我是ABC公司的Lee。

  This is Lee of ABC COMPANY.

  C:您好吗?李先生?

  How are you ?Mr.Lee?

  B:很好,谢谢,您呢?

  Fine thank you,and you?

  C:我也很好。

  I am fine too.

  B:我只是要提醒您,我们晚上7:00有约。

  I just remind you of our appointment at 7:00 tonight.

  C:是的,我记得。

  Ok,I see.

  B:我现在要去接您。

  I am going to pick you up now.

  C:谢谢,我会等您。

  Thank you,I am waiting for you.

  B:待会儿见

  See you later.

  C:待会儿谈

  See you later.

  状况6:如不清楚经理什么时候回来,打电话者又无法留言,请他再打来

  A:ABC公司,我可以帮到您什么忙吗?

  Hello, this is ABCcompany,can I help you?

  B:我要和你们外销经理说话

  I want to speak to your export manager.

  A:很抱歉他刚出去,请问哪位找?

  I am sorry ,he went out just now, who is calling?

  B:我是美国的John Martin。您知道他什么时候回来吗?

  This is John Martin from USA.Do you know when he is coming back?

  A:很抱歉,我不知道

  I am sorry,I dono’t know.

  B:您知道哪里可以找到他吗?

  Where can I find him?

  A:抱歉,我也不知道,我可以帮他留言吗?

  I am sorry ,I don’t know either.May I take a message?

  B:没关系,我再打来。

  It doesn’t matter,I will call him again.

  A:抱歉,我没帮上忙。

  I am sorry I couldn’t help you.

  状况7:打电话来时,正好忙线中,请对方稍候

  A:喂,我要找林先生

  Hello, can I speak to Mr. Lin please?

  B:对不起,先生,他忙线中,您要不要稍候。

  I am sorry sir,the line is busy now.Can you wait for a moment?

  A:好的,谢谢。

  Ok ,thank you.

  B:喂,林先生的电话线通了,请讲。

  Hello,the line is through now,please go ahead.

责编:examwkk 评论 纠错

报考指南

报名时间 报名入口 报考条件
考试时间 考试大纲 考试内容
成绩查询 等级划分 成绩评定
合格证书 考试教材 备考指导

更多

  • 会计考试
  • 建筑工程
  • 职业资格
  • 医药考试
  • 外语考试
  • 学历考试