商务英语初级基础对话详细解析五:推荐产品
SMITH'S SECRETARY: Hello, Mr. Smith's office.
史密斯的秘书:你好, 史密斯先生的办公室。
EDWARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green from Bibury Systems. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.
爱德华.格林:你好,我是Bibury系统公司的爱德华.格林。我之前打过电话。我想跟史密斯先生通电话。
SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm afraid Mr. Smith is not in the office at the moment. Can I ask what it is about?
史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生目前不在办公室。请问您有什么事?
EDWARD GREEN: It is very important. I represent Bibury Systems. We're got a new product and I want Mr. Smith to see it.
爱德华.格林:是很重要的事。我代表Bibury系统公司。我们新推出了一款产品,希望史密斯先生看一下。
SMITH'S SECRETARY: Please send the product specifications by mail, Mr. Green.
史密斯的秘书:格林先生,请把该产品的说明书邮寄给我们。
EDWARD GREEN: I would like Mr. Smith to see the product and would like to talk to Mr. Smith direct. When is a good time to
call?
爱德华.格林:我希望史密斯先生看一下产品,并且希望直接和他谈一谈。什么时候打电话合适?
SMITH'S SECRETARY: You could try ringing this afternoon.
史密斯的秘书:你可以今天下午试着打一下。
EDWARD GREEN: Thank you. Goodbye.
爱德华.格林:谢谢。再见。
DEREK JONES: Yes.
德里克.琼斯:你好。
CALLER: Can I speak to Peter?
CALLER:请皮特听电话?
DEREK JONES: Peter Hill?
德里克.琼斯:皮特·希尔?
CALLER: No. Peter Toyama.
CALLER: No。皮特·富山。
DEREK JONES: There is no one here called Peter Toyama.
德里克.琼斯:我们这儿没皮特·富山这个人。
CALLER: Is that extension 367?
CALLER:这是367分机吗?
DEREK JONES: No, you've got the wrong number. This is 412.
德里克.琼斯:不是,你打错了。这是分机 412。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论