商务英语

各地资讯

当前位置:考试网 >> 商务英语 >> BEC初级 >> 口语听力 >> BEC初级口语:汉英对照商务英语810句(7)

BEC初级口语:汉英对照商务英语810句(7)

来源:考试网   2011-02-14【

  我要和麦考伊先生讲话好吗? May I talk to Mr.McCoy?

  我能用一下电话吗? May I use the telephone?

  我姓沈。 This is Shen calling.

  沈先生吗? Is that Mr.Shen?

  是的,我姓沈。 Yes, this is Shen speaking.

  你要和谁讲话? Whom do you want to talk to?

  我要和杰克先生讲话。 I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack.

  我会打电话到他的公司和你联络。 Ill connect you with his office.

  抱歉让你久等了,接通了。 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .

  占线。 The line is busy.

  没有人接电话。 No answer.

  他正在通话。 He is on the phone.

  这个电话不通。 This telephone line is interrupted.

  电话串线了。 The wire has got crossed.

  请问是谁打来的? Who is speaking?

  恐怕你打错号码了。 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.

  打265-5822. Ill calling 265-5822.

  请挂电话。 Please ring off.

  我回电话给你。 Ill call you back.

  让我在电话中和她讲些话。 Let me talk to her over the phone.

  请你叫沈小姐来接电话好吗? Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?

  抱歉,她外出了,你要留口信吗? Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?

  我会请她回电话。 I'm going to put on to her.

  声音不清楚。 The voice is not distinct.

  打电话到我办公室。 Give me a ring at my office.

  我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.

  我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗? Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?

  对方的姓名是什么? What is your parts name?

  你的姓是怎样拼写的? How do you spell your last name?

  请换成英镑吧。 Pound Sterling please.

  这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少? Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. Whats your proposition?

  这笔透支要利息吗? Is there any interest on this money?

  是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.

  根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。 According to the regulations, sir, youll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.

  我想买些旅行支票。 I want to buy some travellers checks.

  听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗? I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?

  您支票本带来了没有? Have you got your cheque book with you?

  您要转帐的金额。 The amount you want to transfer.

  大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.

  噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。 I see. Ill go and check.

  我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗? Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?

  可以,让我看看您的卡。 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?

  这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange memo.

  您想汇多少钱? How much would you like to remit?考试网(www.Examw。com)

  我想您是汇美元吧? I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.

  可以请问汇款的原因吗? May I ask the reason for your remittance?

  您想要航空信还是电汇,先生? Do you want to remit the money by air mail or by cable, sir?

  那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.

  请坐一会儿好吗?我给您开个收据。 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?

  那我就用信汇吧。 Ill take M/T.

  汇款300英镑到伦敦,费用为3英镑。 For £300 to London, the commiossion is 3, please.

  打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗? Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?

  请问支票受款人是谁,夫人? To whom is the check payable, madam?

  是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.

责编:sallylsl 评论 纠错

报考指南

报名时间 报名入口 报考条件
考试时间 考试大纲 考试内容
成绩查询 等级划分 成绩评定
合格证书 考试教材 备考指导

更多

  • 会计考试
  • 建筑工程
  • 职业资格
  • 医药考试
  • 外语考试
  • 学历考试